Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shower Organization...

In an effort to keep the shower organized and keep the bottles off the marble ledge we have searched for a few weeks for the perfect shower organizer.

We found everything we were looking for when we stumbled upon this Simple Human one at Home Outfitters. It had everything we wanted and still managed to look good. We needed a spot for a bar of soap, toothbrush, razor, multiple shelves for shower things and this was perfect for all of the above.



It was very easy to install as it simply (lol) uses a tension rod, and each of the shelves are height adjustable. Also see previous post for a pic of it in our shower.

Very pleased with this purchase :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to be suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm now not certain whether this publish is written through him as nobody else recognise such designated approximately my difficulty. You're incredible!
Thank you!

Also visit my web blog vietnam culture