Sunday, January 20, 2008

Opening Date

I called the GTA east office for Mattamy and I forget the name of the lady I spoke to but I was able to find out a very vague timeline for when the site will open up their sales. She said "February or March, if not, April or May." mmmkay thanks. Since that call they've updated their site to say "COMING IN SPRING" which usually falls between those months :P

Anyone else have any info from someone who works with Mattamy?

I think i'll shoot them an email and see what's up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I sent them an email as well...this is the response I got:

" Hi Shawn
Thank you for your interest in Mattamy Homes. Currently our Seaton community in Pickering is targeted to open for sale Spring 2008. Unfortunately I do not have a specific date for you. By registering online at www.mattamyhomes.com in the Coming Soon section, you will receive an email that notifies you of our opening date. Should you have further questions, please feel free to contact me
Thank you. "

Anonymous said...

Hi There! I'm also interested in buying a new home in Seaton. I dropped by the Mattamy office in Scarborough yesterday and asked about Seaton. They gave me the same response as in the email. She did go alittle further to say the sales office grand opening will be in April/May.
-Peter

Alan said...

thanks for the info peter