Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Why I'm doing this...

I'm finally shopping for my first home after having started working full-time for about 2 years. I decided that I would start saving up some money to finally move out from home and invest in a house. The thing is when I set a goal to do something, I'll tire myself out researching, preparing, thinking, planning, etc. So I thought I would make my own blog to document my progress from start to finish. I got this idea from some folks who started an online community for their community in Milton called Hawthorne Village and decided I wanted to do my own.

So feel free to add comments to anything I post and hopefully one day we can have our own forum for our new community.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool! Me and you think alike...I have been researching this stuff for past 2 months when I saw the advertisement on Brock rd!

I am hoping to save as much as I can (my girlfriend as well...plan to get married in 2010).

Alan said...

sounds too similar to my plan...gf, house, marriage...lol